April 21, 2017 - April 23, 2017
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Symbolism in Sandplay: Experiencing the Power of the Symbol, April 21-23, 2017
April 21-23, 2017
10am – 5pm
$550 Licensed Clinician; $525 Unlicensed
This course may be taken at any time, and by non-sandplay therapists, too.
- Understand the importance of the symbol
- Play with symbolic meaning
- Experience the power of the symbol
- Learn how to investigate a particular symbol or write a symbol paper
Linda Cunningham, Ph.D., MFT, CST-T is the author of Sandplay and The Clinical Relationship (2013), Relational Sandplay Therapy(2005) and many articles in the Journal of Sandplay Therapy. She has taught sandplay as well as contemporary relational theories for many years in both graduate and postgraduate settings. She has been adjunct faculty in the Sonoma State University M.A. Depth Psychology Program and at the California Institute of Integral Studies, and is a teaching member of STA/ ISST. She has private practices in San Francisco and Corte Madera, California.