STA/ISST CERTIFIED SANDPLAY TRAINING
Also see: Regional Assembly
Sandplay Therapists of America (STA) offers support for regional sandplay groups across the US through the new Regional Development & Support (RDS) group, established in 2011 as part of the Education Committee.
Support projects include:
- The Sandplay Regional Council, representing some 19 regional groups, to facilitate communication between groups and between regional groups and STA.
- Collecting news of regional training events and distributing to all, including STA CyberNews.
- The National Assembly (in non-conference years), to provide opportunities for aspiring members, affordable training for all, and foster and build community. The event is a primary vehicle for applicants and candidates for Certified Sandplay Therapists (CST) and Certified Sandplay Therapist Teachers (CST-T) to present cases, receive mentoring, and move closer to certification.
- Free Assembly registration for each “sandplay friend” sponsored by an attending CST-T.
- Coordination with the Diversity Scholarship Committee to help more sandplayers attend trainings.
- Coordination of services to outlying groups not located near CST-Ts, on request.
- List of CST-Ts who will work and travel at sliding scale.
- List of CST-Ts who offer Online Consultation and Phone Consultation.
Please contact us with any questions:
Ellen Saul, Chair – firstname.lastname@example.org
Jackie Kelley, Membership Development – email@example.com